Code of Conduct
1. Prejudisms, Harassment, Verbal or otherwise, and Discrimination in any form will not be tolerated in any form and result in a Ban. No exceptions.
2. Inappropriate comments of any nature (sexual, inflammatory, etc), you will get a single warning. There is no reason to make someone uncomfortable for your own amusement. Pursuing it further may result in a ban.
3. We're all here to play the game. We all play it differently, respect that and everything will be fine here. Being a rude or disruptive person will not be protected in this statement.
4. Do not take advantage of someone else's kindness and generosity. If you request something from the Guild Bank and then post it on the Auction House without an Officer's approval, Banned. No exceptions. The same goes when asking for someone to assist you with a piece of content you may find difficult, there will likely be someone who can assist you, especially within the guild, but please be patient. We are not here to simply carry people through content, especially if there is no willingness to learn/improve.
5. If you are experiencing an issue with another player, either in-game or on the Discord, and can not reach an amicable solution, please contact anyone with an Officer role or higher, (Lieutenant, Officer, General, Co-GM, GM) and we will handle the situation appropriately. That being said, if you have a disagreement, please do not immediately reach out to an Officer as soon as somebody says something you do not agree with. You can bring it to our attention, and we can observe, but do not ask us to solve a problem for you if you are able to do so yourself.
6. If something truly does upset you greatly that is not specifically what somebody had said, please reach out to someone who is an Officer or higher and we will deal with the situation as appropriately as possible.
7. Constructive Criticism and Feedback are always welcome, provided it is as stated, in a Constructive and Helpful manner. This applies to other aspects of the guild as well, but understand that the recipient may not heed to your advice no matter how helpful you see it as.
If there are any questions, comments or concerns regarding the above. Please bring it up to an Officer.